Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally it's over. The questions fired at us weren't all unexpected but there were some that did throw us off a little. But we managed to get by that of course with help from the sup.
Yet, i still have the nagging feeling that the tasks are not complete. Until after everything is submitted will I feel relief.

Caught a movie with my group after that, met this super bitch who was very rude to us but i shall not elaborate cos i don't wanna get myself all riled up over it.

On my way home, the only thought that was left in my head was this...

If one day the person I love tells me that he/she doesn't love me anymore what can I do?
Nothing.
but to love myself even more.

It's been 2 years and 14 days and I have yet to forget.
It's been 3+ years and i have lost count.
It just shows me how impt this means to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home