Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A hissy fit is wad i'd call it.

At that point of time it was pefectly justified. The difference became too glaring. I let something so unworthy spoil something that can be so great.

N den i became guilty. and i gave in. like i always do.
what is wrong with me.

N i tried to take a chance to find my way around. I didn't get lost, no way i can get lost when all i had to do was backtrack, but i couldn't find the way. Every turn i made was leading to the wrong path and I had to go back and try again. When i took the normal route, i realised that everything was just a turn away, if i'd taken that one i would haf reached much earlier.
But, I wouldn't know till i tried would i? Though it still feels like a lost.

Would I want it to be this way in the future. If it happens i'm so screwed.
I hate this uncertainness.
When i took the opportunity to say it out, it felt so good.

9 of 28. no displacement today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home