Friday, March 21, 2008

Do you know that swimming has a therapeutic effect?
At least it does for me. xP
It relieved me of my headache. (which came back subsequently once i stared at my fweep report)Perservere!

On another note, I have to talk about my pet peeve.
I hate ppl who smoke while riding a bicycle.
For starters when u're smoking one hand is off the handle bars and I have this fear tt the cyclist would lose control of the bike and knock me over. My fear is backed by research saying that your psychomoto ability goes down when you smoke. second, i cannot avoid the smoke that comes at me unexpectantly. When someone is walking with a ciggy, at least i can anticipate and hold my breath, or slow down/speed up to avoid the person. When a cyclist which ciggrette in hand rides towards me, I can't see or anticipate and even if i do see it, i cannot avoid because slowing down or quickening my pace doesn't help much.
Damn you cyclist-chimneys. I should launch a "don't smoke and ride campaign, if you haf to pls use the roads where all the other exhaust pipe fitted vehicles are"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home