Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm not particularly feeling the festive mood, nor am I feeling happy that CNY is coming. Not really prepared for it, haven't bought any new clothes. I've cleared my room, but now that it's cleaner, the fact that dust and hair accumulates so quickly I would say within a day of vacuuming and wiping, bloody pisses me off. I'm compelled to vacuum and wipe every inch i see too frequntly, I predict an onset of OCD. And the ants! Don't get me started on the ants. Those teeny weeny pests that refuse to die. No matter how many i squish, there are still plenty crawling around.

You know we could coexist in harmony, if not for their penchant of drinking from the same water jug and drowning in them. Can't they just drink from the tap! Also, they become alarm clocks around noon, when they crawl onto my bed and bite me! As if to tell me that I'm in their way to get my ass off their road. As i'm writing this I've squished 3 ants and as of now they're still crawling on my table, I've resorted to throwing ants out my window. pfft. Stay out!

Grumbling about dirt, dust and grime. The cleanliness virgo freak in me is rearing it's ugly head after 22 years. Roar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home