Thursday, May 17, 2007

2 days of not logging into the netwrk, and i couldn't get the password right. when i finally got through the next thing it told me was my password has expired and to type in the old one again and enter a new one in 2 separate fields. I tried a gazzilion gabillion times but it either kept saying I typed the wrong old password or the 2 fields of new password didn't correspond.

I didn't wanna ask the IT guy sitting just across me, cos the previous times i had trouble logging in was when i forgot my password and when i forgot to plug the network cable in. so in the attempt to not appear so dumbass to him again, I did the next dumbass thing of entering a gazzilion gabbillion times till i get it. The irony. Finally out of exasperation I hit 'Cancel', and lo and behold, I got in.

Who cares how I got in, as long as I get to do my wrk for the day. But I know tmr is gonna be another gazzilion gabbillion log-in attempt. Cos my mission tmr, if i choose to accept, (hurhur can't help myself) is to find out...
my new password.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home