Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm back~!

From where? nowhere, i didn't go anywhere, I just didn't have the time or didn't feel the need to pen my thoughts, figuratively speaking.

I think i've changed. Not counting the fact that my tan is gone, and that i've put back my few pounds. Poo! Office work's fault. Just that my train of thoughts are different now. I'm learning to take things lightly.
I kinda like how things are now... Things happen for a reason.

who wants to learn belly dancing? *raise hand* Me me me!
I went to Mustafa, yes u heard me right the 24hr store, and i bought a dvd that teaches you how to belly dance. But guess what, when i returned home i found that they had clips of that dvd on youtube. Darn it. =="

And did i say i love john legend's voice. Let's go to the park...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home