Saturday, December 16, 2006

now all i need are photos to complete the experience.

I look back n photos and videos, it makes me happy again.
Even if I haf nth left, I can say I haf photos and videos to keep.
They still manage to put a smile on my face or make me laugh.
Some things I know i shldn't relive because inevitably it jus makes the yearnings more.
I understand, so tts in check.

BUT if my lappie dies *choy choy pui pui*, I think i will go kill myself or something. muahaha. well i need some photos to show my grandchildren/cats when I'm old n greying right?

The year is drawing to a close... I'm gonna bid my lousy year gdbye soon.
must. learn. something. new.

I dreamt of you again, one of those silly kiss n make up dreams. That i know will never happen. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home