Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm glad for our little chat girl. N i'm honoured tt you confided it me. haha thanks for listening. You can overcome whatever obstacles tt come your way till you find the path you want ya? Follow ur heart. =)

Talked abt plans for the future.

What age to get married? Children or no children? Grandchildren? Work? Car? why? what sort of partner you looked for. What u'd expected of your other half.

Talked abt the past.

wad the family is like. What school life was like. What odd friends we knew.

Talking about such things made me feel like a little girl, fantasizing about the future. Talking about the ideal life. I think being able to share such things gifs me a fuzzy feeling. If I were in a drama serial it would be bliss, but the reality of it is tt my life is nothing like it. So I'm just indulging in a fantasy within my fantasy.

I'd like to be the leading lady and not the best friend.

I felt tt i knew a friend better today.
Although I knew I did more listening n luffing than sharing.
It's alright. though i'd also wish someone would want to know me better too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home