Monday, December 04, 2006

"I want you to know tt i won't be here forever. But until then, I'll be here waiting."

The familiar tightness and breathlessness ensued. Every deeper breath I took was like having my lungs squeezed tighter n tighter. Darkness covering my sight. Before this, I half-hoped it would take me. But everytime it happens, fear dominates.

I willed myself to cough. I read somewhere tt it forces more oxygen into the lungs. Don't know how true it is but anything goes. And since it wrked before it shld work again.

Then I felt the gentle breeze in my face telling me to keep on walking. I muttered a prayer. I finished the round and then i saw blue skies. It's not time yet.

I must do this again. Start from square one. If I don't stop i'd get there eventually right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home