Sunday, December 24, 2006

I have a cut, that doesn't seem to heal. I guess compared to other's wounds or injuries, the hurt is not deep.

Everytime i think it's starting to recover. Something happens and it becomes raw again. I think it's my fault that it doesn't heal. If I didn't expose myself to contact it would have healed.

I believe it boils down to my lack of resolve. But you know, it's so hard not to. And there are times when regret that if i was more careful I would have prevented it.

But some say it's not your fault, things happen.

Den why must they happen to me? Over n over again.

I don't want a scar. It's a stare in your face mark that i will carry for life. I have a heart. let it stop.

Your bithday is coming. I shouldn't be ruining it with all the negativity. I jus feel very empty and alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home