Saturday, November 18, 2006

Why do they use 'one and only one', 'if and only if' when they can just say 'only one' or 'only if'. And what's up with 'over and above'? Should'nt over be above?

I didn't know calculators had so many functions. Did u knoe tt the little b stands for binary and the O octagonal?

Feeling happier these few days. I watched the fluffy clouds go by... "n i think to myself, what a wonderful world."

Papers.
Everyone hates me cos i haf lesser papers. great.

I'm not fickle. I jus like to think tt I to go with the flow.
I'm ok with planning for something, but at any pt of time when I feel like doing something else which would totally wreck my plan, I'd like to do it. I like the sponteneity. N i'd like to say i shld do wat i like to do, and not have to be accountable for everything i said I'd do 5 mins ago but did not.

teehee. I think i'm paranoid.
I can only laugh things off.

I wanna go visit vivocity and watch a movie at the new GV, best if it's something funny.
I wanna finish goong.
I wanna do something new. meet someone new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home