Friday, September 08, 2006

R u gonna marry me babe?

Tv drama serials make me feel like there's no hope... There's too many bitches and bastards ard. hur hur hur.
I know it's too strong a label. But well life's a bitch.
Everybody's running off helter skelter.
Trust is like non existant because no one can be trusted. Years, don't count for shit.
When you're in tt position you can only say tough luck.

Ya. i know u don't mean to, it jus happened. But well, I can say tt I don't mean to either. It's this kind of lame reasons that make me want to roll my eyes. Don't act the victim to make me the bad guy.
I'm such a 'fume cupboard'.
Did i say i cannot stand cutsey? I jus wanna slap them faces. I always think tt there's only so much tt i can take. But I jus keep sucking it in.

Me evil self rears it's ugly head. I am who i am.

The more you yearn for something the more u won't get it.
So I don't want anything... says i want everything.
To reiterate, I don't want anything. Because there's nth tt can replace my everything.

say what?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home