Saturday, September 09, 2006

I've never idolised any celebrities, never felt the need to. It's just not something i'd do. In the past when my friends go gaga over them. To me it'll be 'ok, he's cute or she's pretty.' N i'll forget all abt it the next day.
Sometimes I feel like the odd one one, n i'd haf to fake being excited over something i'm not.
I'm jus not the jumpy, overactive, bubbly, life-of-the-party n probably never will be.
I do admire pple or even try to be like tt.
But at the end of the day i think, I'm jus not tt. So why try to be what I'm not? At this stage of my life, the personality is supposed to be set yet i'm still like the insecure teen. muahaa.

I know tt I have to appreciate myself b4 anybody will start appreciating me.

I want.... a surprise. *chah!*
Cos I still don't even know what i want. maybeiknoebutit'sjusunfulfillable,nidunnowhetheriwantitifigetit.jajajajaded.

Where r u? Won't u come look for me?

I love outings wif mary chan pok choo and melly chan pok choo. They make me ho ho happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home