Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I meant to do blog this a long time ago but didn't have the time, so here I have to start or else I'd forget.

For the smses... so that I know i'm remembered.
For the necklace... so that I know we're still friends.

For all you people who hid at every nook n cranny of my hall rm to jump up at me,
For the effort you all put in into blowing up the balloons... so that I'd get my party
For the handy laptop bag with matching mousie and vouchers... so that I could carry my lappie ard when I do my prjs and fulfill my wish of getting more clothes.
For the mint-choc cake... cos i like mint.

For the golden heels wif backstraps, the perfume and the chain... so that I can dance in heels.
For the lunch at crystal jade... so tt I won't haf to eat alone.
For the cup wif a hand-drawn pic of a cat... jus becos I like cats.

For the cake that wasn't mine... so tt I'd get a cake.
For egging another to get a candle... so tt I'd get one on the cake.
For the pink bikini... so that I can tan in the sun.
For the pretty skirt... so that i can go gai gai in.
For the pretty bag... so that u all can hide the skirt it. =x

For the curryfish head dinner during my lunar bdae... so tt i'd have a celebration.
For the lovely pendants... so tt i can always carry something to remind me of u all where ever I go. For the choc cheese cake.

For taking the first step... so that it tells me which direction I shld head.

Jus for accompanying me for half a day.

For all these I'm very grateful.
And the thing that always makes me feel special is the thought tt was put into each gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home