Friday, July 07, 2006

How often do you get a chance when a German guy says ‘I love you’ in german and wo ai ni to you?

I did!

But too bad he wanted to learn, wang ba dan too. So it became “wo ai ni, wang ba dan. Xie xie, zai jian” *smile*.
The kiddiest adult I ever met, when he was bored, he tried to shoot tissue pellets at the people over at the next booth, and attempted to ‘frame’ me for the deed. He even laughed at people who tripped over the little hump right outside our booth. Ok, la I also luffed. But you shld haf seen the number of people who tripped over it man. So many, and so hilarious. By saying this I, myself would trip over it tmr. More more more tmr.

But I think they were trying hard to entertain me.
They’re really nice, fun people! Auf weidersen!

Oh, Thank You for helping me post germy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home