Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Runaway - The Corrs
Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you
I'm not alone, tell me that you feel it to.

And I would run away
I would run away... Yeah, yeah.
I would run away.
I would run away with you

Cause I am falling in love with you
No never I'm never gonna stop
Falling in love with you

Close the door, lay down upon the floor
And by candlelight, make love to me through the night.

Cause I have run away
I have run away... Yeah, yeah.
I have run away
I have run away with you.

I so wanna run away. I will content myself with running ahead.
I felt that this song was so beautiful, after hearing it being sung by the lady at Acidbar.
Maybe it was jus the mood of the place and the lighting that made the atmosphere just right such that the song still lingers in my mind.
Everything has to be just right... When will everything be just right for me? Or rather alright for me.
Make it all go away please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home