Friday, June 16, 2006

Nothing much has happened.
Actually come to think of it... everyday is something new.
Garfield gave me a hug. Is that good or is that good?
Tt's good. And you know y i wuv garfield? Cos he's a cat. And cats don't judge you like people do. And cats don't walk out on you. One day, i'll get myself a cat.

Excited about the coming week. With registration in both sense of the word. I hope i get what I want. Although i already don't much of a choice, never really did. I don't usually get what I want. But it flows naturally. Hopefully.
Oh, hope i get a seat.

I kinda wonder how things have been going on. I dunno whether to ask or not. To ask would be to show concern which I makes me feel weak somehow. To not ask makes me curious and makes me feel like a bad person. I don't wanna be a bad person.

Everything hinges on that. My choice.
Succumbed to temptation again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home