Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I've boogied to the bombay beat and did the Swing of the 40s! Something self-planned materialised. *beam*
Of course, special thanks to ms lala who graciously accompanied me.

Met a volunteer for the CDAC and asked her why she did volunteerism, she said to me "I found that life has not much meaning, that's why i signed up..." Wpah wpah wpah. My life has not much meaning either. Maybe i should sign up too! Hah, or probably jus look for tt meaning.

People we spent almost a whole day with, chatting, finding out about each other's lives. Yet, we might never meet ever again. I thot it was quite sad. We don't leave any menas of contact, not an email address or contact number. We couldn't even master a false promise of "See you again!" because we know that's quite impossible.
Tragic.

Had bad bad thots today. BAaad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home