Saturday, June 10, 2006

Day out with the girlies... First wif melissa weeny kueh ambon to golden mile complex to check out the tour agencies, lala the mega kueh ambon was as usual late. =P Ok, I was late too but I was there in the end! So i wanna still have my status as tiny kueh ambon.
Anyway while we were there we just grabbed brochures and went so funny that we didn't even enquire. Then it was off to Raffles City to meet lala. Walked around. Stopped often in the middle of nowhere to decide on stuff like where we shld go next, whether to have a snack. Are we wishy-washy or wad?

Next took a train down to Orchard to meet PC. We were early so we hung ard the train station and we saw some 02 people. Wad a coincidence. Were they having a class outing too? Waved from afar. We were bored I guess so we started gossipping and making bitchy statements like "oh, will they think our turnout is bad? Should we hold a banner to say girls nite out only?" etc etc.

PC came and we stood around deciding where to have dinner again. Decided on Pepper lunch. Yum yum yum. Talked over dinner. Updates on each other's life, all aspects. Not giving any juicy details here, believe me there were a few. After that we walked around. Stood around, deciding where to go next. again.
We ended up squeezing on a bench outside kino, taking photos, talking abt the people inside kino.
Then PC had to head home, we walked her back to the station then decided on playing Mahjong overnight at lala's place. Arranged to have Lisa as our "fourth leg" later on.

But first we met Stef, who rushed down from work to meet us at Acid Bar. Nice cosy place. With my favourite... Singers! They sounded so good. I think it's cool to be a lounge singer. I wanna be one, first I need a guitarist/pianist (and poof goes my dream bubble). Anyway Stef treated us to Calamari and french fries yums. And I had a glass of tomato juice which all of them gave that "eww" face when they took a sip out of my glass. what? tomato juice nice wad. So i returned them the look when i tasted their drinks. Ew. I just can't appreciate the smell of alcohol.
We took a cab down to meet lisa cos we were rather late. On the way I think we were all 'high', yes me high on tomato juice, we started making silly comments and laughing in the cab, with the mystic ball and the no more birds talk. From the rear view mirror, I even spotted the cab uncle um chio-ing at us. I guess we made him happy. Cause when the 3 of us got off and said bye to stef the uncle also joined in the waving and byebye-ing.=P

Met lisa, poor girl had to wait so long for us, then we hopped onto the LRT and woosh...fwd. Mahjong time. weee~ Mahjong was great. I think i laughed too much. And we lasted through the night, all 4 of us.
People say that mahjong without playing with money "where got fun?", obviously they haven't tried mahjong with cookies. Or maybe it's just me not liking the idea of playing around with hard-earned money.

I had a wonderful day with you all girls =) Days like these are hard to come by.
Now i think I haf a 'hangover'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home