Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What would you have done if you were in my shoes.
How would you react?
How am I supposed to react?
I really had the urge to stand up and leave.
But I felt that I would have let down alot of people. So i endured.
Please tell me, I would like to know, am i wrong to feel this way?

It's the sinking feeling that's so hard to take.

I never did understand that expression, never did relate to it till this period.

How can I let my guard down, when i see things hurt me so.
Abit disillusioned by the concept of friends.
Friends who decide don't want to be your friend anymore.
And friends who make you feel sad.

Sounds so pri sch, "I don't friend you liao." and I neva speak to you again.
But it happens.

My right eye twitched today you know...
Believing in superstition.
I'd believe anything now if it can make me happier.

I'm trying hard, am I doing it right? Pls give me a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home