Friday, April 28, 2006

Last nite i couldn't sleep...

Cos a bloody mosquito kept harassing me throughout the nite.
I thought by covering myself fully wif my tiny blanket i could prevent it frm biting me.
But the sly thing, it bit me on the forehead! roar!
So pisssed. So i got up and turned on the lights in hope of trying to catch the bugger.
But i couldn't find it, so I resorted to getting my bigger blankie out to cover me.
And guess what... it resorted to buzzing round my ear. Eee Eee eee.... Angry leh.

Throughout the nite i suffered more bites cos u know when u sleep u can't help it if ur leg/arm/head pops out from under the blankie. And i keep waking up to the Eee eee eee sound.

I couldn't take it anymore and brough my pillow and blankie to my parent's room. Still couldn't find the mosquito that made me wide awake at 730am so to soothe my anger I forced myself to lie in bed till it was noon. HAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home