Thursday, March 16, 2006

So much has happened over the past few weeks, with the final major event for co ending. The concert was alright. Somehow after a so long the excitement if there was any to begin with has died down. We have definately put in much effort. All the letters and emails and the calling has ceased. I would say it was a good experience. At least can tell myself that I have handled it before and survived. Now the prjects come in, pretty sick of it. Honestly speaking I'd rather do the letters and emails and calling. =.= I'd even take the cca pt wrk. Lack of steam, probably because I dun really like what I'm doing in the first place. Well well... there's no turning back now is there?

I'm glad I've said what I wanted to say. I'm relieved tt you're fine with it. You don't know how much burden it has lifted.

Home home on the range. I'm escaping again...
No trend story inspiration. *tugs hair* Somebody help..

Seems so wrong to be spying on you man. I can't help feeling curious. N it tells me what's going on in your mind. If u're spying on me too... I've read all the mushy messages! muahaha....
I guess i'll jus sit here and be content at my voyeuristic activity, and watch over you. *stares*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home