Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I found out that I'm under the 5 percentile mark for optimism when I did the paper administered test during psycho lect.
Am I not happy enough? but i always thought i was happy. I think it wasn't very accurate. hums.

So sick of the word Blog, the neva ending report tt doesn't seem to get done. APA sucks.

Listening to the interviews I did today kinda made me feel like going back to that time again.
I want the tsa tsa zu feeling... the, the elated feeling tt makes one smile, the quick beating heart, the cold sweat, the tingle in the tummy.
Of cos tt's prbly not possible anymore, unless...
all i get now is a tummy tt aches periodically...
Perhaps it's a physical manifestation of my psychological mind.

tsa tsa zu, tsa tsa zu, I quite like the phrase.
Everyday someone tells me something that changes my mind.

"You were just there... so near and yet so far... The urge so great, to finally reach out... yet I reached to feel nth... I grasped at air.
Dejected."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home