Friday, January 13, 2006

It is a big mistake to assume that i'm not doing anything and that i'm very free. N writing/editing/data entry/answering qns whilst juggling readings, upcoming prjs is not really an easy task... Many a times i find myself having to go the extra mile, or doing sourcing which is really not in my required scope. Only so because it seems i'm impatient, and i get pek cek and rather go by "if u want something done, diy." Hence, i dislike and strongly object to anyone who makes such assumptions abt me.
So gif me more time. and stop giving me wrk.
Spending more time on something that is not my priority.
Picked up something that's gonna kill me, but i'm convincing myself that it is a good learning experience. if need be i will haf to drop wad is not my priority.
It is a dilemma of some sort, but i haf to think about the long run and be practical about my future. Even in terms of alloting my time, I will haf to do it not equally but according to equity. And equity is a measure according to my standards, even if i choose to have a day to sit and stone, it should be my right to alot such a time and i will not feel bad about it and feel pressured to do so otherwise.
Hate myself for spending all my time jus to complete something that wastes my energy at the expense of more impt things, jus so that i won't feel bad, when i shouldn't have to in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home