Sunday, January 08, 2006

I thought i finally understood thought through some things, and the next min it slips my mind again. I am getting extremely forgetful, is this what growing older means? You don't mean to forget, you know u haf it somewhere at the back of your head but u jus can't recall.
My resolve has weakened yet again.
It has been raining on n off, weird weather, no wonder people are falling ill.
Heard things that made me wonder whether i haf been subconsciously trying to overlook certain issues. It has crossed my mind, or has been on my mind quite a bit, but i seem to always come up with some excuse to brush it away.

...felt used again.

Reached a point where i dun wanna look back and dun wanna look front either.

Didn't get wad i wanted. Been convincing myself tt i might need it in the future. There is a reason why i didn't get it. Or maybe i am jus unlucky.

Boarded the bus home and i saw this old man wearing shades. I wondered y he looked so familiar. Went and sat down a few seat behind him all the while trying reallie hard to think. Then i heard the distinct sound of a harmonica. And it hit me. He was the ah gong who plays the harmonica at the underpass. He seems so 'into' his instrument, playing it even when he's not basking. I think he had a portable radio with him because i faintly hear the sound of it. He must reallie love music. And he played my favourite song! Well, one of my favourites, I haf many many many favourite songs. Then it wouldn't be a favourite rite? Anyway, it was qing2 ren2 de4 yan3 lei4. For some reason it made me quite happy and I hummed the tune all the way home, made mental note to sing it if i go to the ktv the next time. It makes me wonder how someone you don't know can make you happy with jus a song. =) Have i touched anyone with my actions lately?

Certain pple leave memories such that objects, songs, places, scent, artiste, frequently used phrases remind you of them... Would you knoe that i am thinking of you now? Would I something, anything, remind me of you? And it's difficult to shake off the association. Is this how heuristics wrk? of all songs to play now but it's a nice song because you once said it was nice.
Some people are associated with feelings too... Issit unpleasant? Am i?


Considered things... Wanted to try things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home