Saturday, January 21, 2006

I find it extremely odd to label someone as "the ________" or maybe it's jus me. I'd rather use "My" any other day. *grin* Maybe cos i'm possessive, mine, all mine!! muahhaha.

I understand that being busy isn't necessarily a bad thing, I dun see it as always bad. I jus need to let off steam once in a while. Although i also know that complaining/ranting doesn't reallie do much good, it still helps a wee little. n sometimes u'd like people to not take u for granted.

"grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, and the change the things that i can"

Walked happily from south spine to north spine to meet piggy after lesson today to realise that i left my laptop in the tutorial room. 'Doh. N i had to rush back like a mad woman, luckily my fren was taking care of it for me. Am i getting dementia or what? There's really alot of things on my mind.

N newswritingtcher said that i miss out my articles when i write. I honestly cannot tell the difference till i have been told there's a diff. =x N she din collect me paper, or rather i din hand up on time. bleah.

Busy week... Tired but not exhausted...yet. Probably social support is that useful in keeping me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home