Thursday, October 13, 2005

My date with Ronald...

I guess it went pretty well. He's quite an amazing guy starting from a single restaurant and then expanding it into a mulitnational company. Was initially quite awed by his credential and wondered whether i would be able to communicate effectively with him. But i guess it turned out pretty well. He brought me to one of his air-conditioned restaurants and he gratiously covered my expenses. I wouldn't say that it's a high-class restaurant, but i can safely say it's got quite a good business and the food was pretty not bad. He was quite a nice guy throughout the whole date, he had a perpetual smile on his face. I wonder whether he was jus being polite or did he really enjoy my company.
After dinner we spent a long time sitting at a bench and talking about life in general, well, he wasn't the talkative kind so i guess it was mainly jus me doing the talking. All in all, i think it was a good date.
I even got a photo of us to remember it... =)


Couldn't help myself lah... jus had to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home