Thursday, September 15, 2005

Received a request to blog something happier so here goes...

Sentosa Siloso beach outing wif old+new comm was fun!
Finally got a chance to wear my cool specs, I was wearing it even when it was dark. I know i must have looked pretty dumb but i love them~ N the fact that they are cool is confirmed bacause xinhui and sibing wanted to take photos while wearing them.
Made conversation with a 4 yr old xiao mei mei whilst yiing impressed her parents and another lady with her navigation in mandarin on our way to the beach. I'm more comfy entertaining kids then adults. Same wavelength lah.

Tried kayaking for the first time and my shoulders ache from it. Luckily i had Weicong my kayaking partner to paddle while i enjoyed the scenery. Woops. Quite a feet ok.. partnering each other when neither of us can swim nor kayak. Capsize how? Drown lor.
Played wif the huge doughnut float, more like clinging on to dear life with Sibing and sn cos we're non-swimmers, trying to prevent the evil 'swimmers' from capsizing it. Can still feel myself bobbing now as i lie on my bed.
Played pass-the-frisbie in the water and haoyi taught us how to ti1 sai4, more like he ti sai on us. And in the end everybody was doing it to everybody.
Vollyball gave me bruises on the arm and i've confirmed that i can't play volleyball. I siam the ball more than i hit the ball. Chuanjie, Xinhui, kaiyu and See You were quite gd at it.
Had the yummy beehoon, fried rice cooked by haoyi's dad, old chunky and of cause delicious choc brownies made by sn. Dinner was picnic-style, ala sitting on ground sheet cum having 'music' in the background. After tt played bridge with sn, sibing, yiing and haoyi while we waited for weicong to come back to fetch us to macs. Du gui syndrome kicking in.
And we ended it off with sitting at macs and talking.
Luckily had Kelvin to chauffer me back and he gave me encouragement for my driving. *grin*

The only thing tt that was lacking is tt not everyone was there. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home