Monday, September 12, 2005

I was being pangseh-ed and I have to dig out an explanation.
I am wrong to leave early because u were still at home when i was waiting there and i shld have offered to wait, or i shldn't even haf sounded pissed when i obviously was.
I am a bitch because i din reply ur sms because i had to carry my 4 books in one hand, my laptop and a plastic bag full of stuff in the other.
I am wrong to interrupt when i have objections to wad is being told to me.

The act of being pangseh-ed is defined as not being informed tt the person would not be able to meet u, worse case scenario: the person neva turns up. Mild case scenario albeit equally frustrating: u have to call after the arranged meeting time to find out and the person then tells u he/she cannot come.
Pple like to pangseh me. for prjs. for meetings. i object to being pangsehed and will make my sentiments heard.
I'm okae wif people being late, i am frequently late i cannot expect people to be early for me. I make the effort to hurry down when i'm late. If i oversleep, once i wake up i will inform the person that i will b late. It's irksome when i am already there and the person who lives nearer to the meeting place than me says "i am still at home."

I'd appreciate if anyone who is meeting me and will be potentially late tell me b4 the arranged meeting time tt they will be late.

I hate pple especially guys who do not have to common sense to open the door for someone who obviously needs help with it. And my queue got cut by this stupid guy while going up the bus.

Tong tar bus trpst should hire 179 bus drivers. I was waiting at the shuttlebus stop to see 3 199 buses pass me by before the green snail arrived. And everyone knows 199 has a slower frequency that 179.

I wish the b-process of the opponent-process theory would kick in faster. So that i won't b so upset.
I finally realised that i'm normal when i experience bouts of elation and then i sink into a state of depression. It's jus my b-processes countering the a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home