Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I made a new fren, it was orangie the moon. He seemed to have followed me all the way back, or was it because he was lonely too so he accompanied me back. I could tell he wasn't too happy because he was constantly covered by clouds.
The path was dark at certain areas. I tried to imagine myself being stalked by a serial killer lurking in the shadows. Or even tried to picture an oncoming vehicle...oncoming. stupid shit cannot even think of the right word to use. i still couldn't shake off the overwhelming feeling.
But the shadows were useful as a cover...
The quietness... was somewhat different than the one at the library today. The silence in the library was deafening. The one back however was jus me being oblivious to the surrounding hence there was nth. The only thing i was aware of was my breathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home