Thursday, August 18, 2005

My lecturer has a habit of saying 'Whatever' and i find it quite irritating and a tad bit bimbotic. However, sometimes pple do bug me. And it occured to me that this golden word comes into perfect use and conveys it with such impactful.
Many a times i have felt like using this word but thought tt it wasn't the politest thing to do.

Whatever. *nasal voice*

Been thinking about talking abt it.But having 2nd thoughts as to whether it was even worth the effort. I get tired of things and wish they'd resolve by themselves. You can even say that i haven't put in my best effort at trying. Circumstances prevent alot of things.Pple have such an influencing effect.Y the pessimism when we can all live together in equality and spread happiness? (skewed variation of Communist theory)

Still trying to uphold my moto for this semester: chopchop kali pok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home