Saturday, August 06, 2005

It jus occured to me whilst i was standing on the train platform, that how food tasted bland when u're feeling lousy.

I finally found my earrings but I can't seem to find my printer power cables. Where did i put them?! I carried my printer all the way to hall to forget to bring the cables and now i'm home i can't find them.

My bro scrapped his knees bad till he needs stitches for them. Ow... If it occured to me i think i'd probably be bawling my head off. I know, crybaby.

Slept too much today... at yiing's place after breakfast, at home after i came back. Can't seem to get enough of it. Must be the tiresome week.

Sometimes I get so weird.
I even freak myself out..

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed.
Is it enuff to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home