Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mon
CO prac learning Matsuri. My arm aches and it doesn't listen to me too. Ate the overly sweet coffee cake tt me, rmmie, yiings and haoyi baked for piggy. And as Tian Qi aptly put it, "yong ai xin zhuo de dan gao, dang ran hao chi". Ajourned to wenyi n yaya's rm to play cards and monopoly. K.O-ed first, cos of the next day's 830 lect (which of cos i overslept). Luckily i went back to my own bed to sleep cos i heard 5 of them squeezed like sardines on the 2 beds.

Tues
Piggy's bdae! We went to Seoul Grdn for lunch. Den it's back to hall. Next i watched The Island. Great action packed GP-ish show about cloning. Reminded me of Gattaca. Not that it was any similar but because of the issue on biomedical manipulation. I think it was quite freaky to a large extent. Imagine if i was the clone being fed lies about my whole existance and when it's my turn to fulfill my ultimate wish, i get cut up. Woopsie spoilers. Good show. 4.5 popcorns! Hope me piggy enjoyed his special day.
Finally, jing an yq came over for bridge, daidee n mahjong at wenyi's rm. I got shi san yao! (my cards were rigged of cos but they actually did it right under my nose, Discretely is the keyword) It was fun, talking abt silly things like shou taos and "Bgoh"(pte joke).

Weds
'Heritage walk' with Wenyi. Walked to NIE and Popular to look at the books. She printed her notes and i got mine. Bought alot of stuff at the sports sale. One of which is a nerdy polarised thick framed sunglasses. On one hand it's abit xin tong spending so much money but on the other i got new stuff. Happy~

Thurs
Jus had lecture wif Dr. D. Interesting CR teacher! He makes dry stuff moist. Lame. Long break now... I think i will go sleep.

Busy busy week... Don't really write my entries in chronological order, reason being as alot of pple say, i have STM loss can't remember wad i did moments ago what more for a few days ago? But this entry has proved tt my memory is still functioning. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home