Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Listening to Norah Jones' Come Away with me on repeat mode. Technically i'm listening to it from someone's blog not in my list of mp3s. It's such a soothing song... The lyrics seem simple enough, but the way she sings it makes me feel all floaty. An ideal song to play when u're cuddling up with ur loved one.

Come away with me And I will write you a song
Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies
I want to walk with you On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss On a mountaintop
Come away with me And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you To come away with me in the nite.

Journeying together. Kissing. Cuddling.
Oh wad bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home