Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Motivational talks are so inspiring, if only the feeling u get after sitting through one lasts. I really wish i was the garang type den i wouldn't b afraid to take up challenges and try new stuff and probably kill myself in the process. Dicipline to not procrastinate will help alot too. So is intelligence, so that i would'nt have to spend so much time absorbing information. So is the gift of the gab, so tt i would b able to talk my way out of anything =P. So is.. so many things. They are right abt no one being perfect. If i had all of those i'd still not b perfect. Make do n b happy.

I guess it's the amount of courage, optimism and strength that spurs you on.
Current levels: low, low, low

I want to learn something new. But what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home