Saturday, May 07, 2005

Slept a whooping 13hrs straight. Madness. Not tt i wouldn't like to wake up, it's jus tt since i've got nth to do n i dun want to wake up to get pissed off again, so i jus slept.
Had alot of weird dreams of people i don't recognise...
Dreaming is like being in rpg, jus tt u dun get to choose which scene u want to be in, but that adds to the surprise factor i guess. In dreams u get into hypothetical situations and get asked hypothetical qns. The decision that u make unconsciously might be jus what u would truly want deep down.
I'm proud to say that I'm loyal!

I've been typing whilst lying on my bed. My back hurts man. Since i'm on the bed i dun use the mouse so now i'm proud to say tt i'm touch-pad proficient! Another skill to add to my resume. hah dee ha.

Tmr's mother's day. Haf u got anything for mommy? I guess i'll buy a Carnation tmr. How insincere.

I haf a new fren its name is Pigabbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home