Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm freaking bored... I watched tv, slept, finished knitting (more like stopped permanentl), went to the lib to look at pretty pictures, visited the beautiful 'hill' behind my house and finished watching Fruit Basket.

OH!! Fruit Basket is soooooooooo goood!!! I love kyo and yuki. i wanna watch it again n again n again. I think there's a part II to it. i want to watch. Any kind soul can lend it to me? I've been watching Shaman King on Central too. Nice! Anime ain't tt bad afterall.

It sucks when u have to do everything alone... poo...

I dun feel like wrking. cos i'd haf to wrk alone. =(
But wrking part-time is suppose to be good rite? Earn moolah while gaining experience. Any short stints to recommend?

Actually, i still have my driving n my filthy rm to pack. But i dun see the point in wasting money cos i know i'm gonna fail again. N my filthy rm is too messy, I don't reallie know where to start. It looks perfectly alright now cos i've got a teeny path for me to walk from the door to my bed. Once i start clearing one part, i upset the whole order of things. It's like having a perfectly balanced stack of books and trying to pull out a random book from the middle. Everything jus topples.

Darn.
If only all my stuff could jus disappear. Abracadabra *poof* The problem with stuff having sentimental value is tt i can't bear to throw them away.
"Oh! this paper has my favourite tcher's handwriting" -keep-
"Oh! this is the drumstick i used for syf, even though it's like 'battered' i can't bear to throw it." -keep-

I cannot type properly wif music. -_-

End soon! so u can come disturb me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home