Monday, April 18, 2005

Gd news today, or should i say surprising. I neva thot that this day will come. hah! can't wait to meet the person and hear the whole story. somehow it's a weird mix of reluctance and excitement. Is this the same feeling mothers feel when their daughter gets married?
I jus hope its not a ploy to trick me heh, but nah i dun think so.
My little girl is all grown up!

4 down 2 to go.

I got her mixed up her bdae! shit. N i made extra effort to remember... the wrong date.

"I'm here without you baby, but u're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby, and i dream about you all the time."

Once upon a time, i would be over the moon to jus receive a single msg frm you. But i guess i've moved on. I've learnt to accept that if you didn't give a shit then, it makes sense that you won't give shit now. It made me wonder why the greeting, well technically it wasn't even a 'hello' or a 'how r u'. It was a "how's uni?". Upsetting that after all these while you weren't even concerned about how i was doing. I thought it was a unwritten rule that 'You pretend i'm not ard'. I tried to at least leave things on good terms but you weren't receptive. It hurt. As they say in hollywood movies "you cut me deep man!" Well if u're bored I'm sorry i don't wanna be someone to occupy you when you can't find anyone. I don't want to be a last resort.
I hope you're happy now that you've made me the cynical person that i am! No, i'm kidding. Natually cynical, don't give urself too much credit.
I can't believe this is nagging me again but now the difference is. This. Thought. Ends. Here.

Despite all this, a teeny weeny part is pleased that at least you're still well n fine... n tt you msned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home