Monday, March 28, 2005

I feel zi4 bei1 again, seems to happen everytime i browse friendster. Everybody is seemingly leading successful, pretty and happy lives. And i haf 2 weeks to exams, n i haven't studied. What happened to 'say NO to procrastination'? What happened to me? Social Comparison sucks. I should be happy. I am. But jus like any other human, i am not contented. So does tt mean i'm not?

Today as i sat at the dinner table wif my family at my grandma's place. Amidst the noisy atmosphere, there i sat thinking. It's jus like the family scene in the movies. Every one is chatting and laughing happily. I felt like i was an audience jus tt i was sitting in the picture instead of out of it. I should be happy cos i haf a family.
I excluded myself. Somewhere along the past 19 years, something happened.

I wish to be more driven, a little talent in some area would really help. I know i shouldn't complain, i should count my blessings instead.

Jus frustrated. over. nothing. argh.

I want a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home