Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm reminded y i hated the call centre shit wrk today, thanks to CATI survey.
1. I hate begging.
2. I hate pleading.
3. I hate sounding nice when i have every right to b pissed off.
4. I hate pple who don't listen, keep talking and who fail to follow instructions.
5. I hate interacting wif stragers, or rather interacting with pple in general.
6. I can't speak in proper chinese anymore.
I don't feel like continuing already. I am a Quitter.
But i could do wif the pay though, i wanna pay for my final driving test.
Prjects r piling. Readings have piled. Concert is nearing. Mid-term.
My responsibilities r still not fulfilled. instruments. timpani. practices.
I wish it could end. right here, right now.

I'm afraid.

I think if i were alone, i'd b halfdead by now. Thanks for keeping me sane.
One of the many things i treasure most is to have you walk wif me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home