Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy Chinese new yr all~

This yr's new yr celebrations seems to haf lost it's magic for me.
What is exactly different?
I went to River Angbao, the same ol' house visits(3 to b precise).
Ah! I missed all my new yr tele programmes. darn. N i din go to dot's hse.
Where's the new yr magic gone to? For the record, i didn't complete singing any new yr songs this yr, I din play any cny co song too. Ang baos do not excite me, i could do wif the contents though. I haven't eaten a single mandarin orange (ate bakguas aplenty), haven't eaten a single loveletter, maybe 2 pineapple tarts. Ok ya, CNY doesn't revolve ard food.
Oh! i missed CNY mass. I remember the ones at st nicks where we haf the blessing of oranges n we got angbaos wif gold choc coin.
Ah! I din see any lion dance performances.

I've made references to 'death', i've shouted at my family members, i threw stuff away, my rm is messy all during the first 2 days of CNY. I'll b CURSED! shit.

I dunno y i'm antisocial ard family members. It's not tt i dun like to play. I just feel out of place like i dun belong. shit again. This is so incoherent. random. scattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home