Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy new yr~! I am happy!

Even though i failed my driving again. Yes, yours truly is thinking of hiring a chauffer now.
First half of the day was terrible. I was late, didn't print the receipt cos i thot i din need it, den i thought i didn't bring my bklet and needed to go back to get it. Then there was the rain. Poor visibility no gd for driving, my shoes and pants got all wet too. Eeky feeling.
I still remember the sound of the pole when it dropped *tong*-10 pts. =`( Once you get demoralized, the rest is history. I din even haf to go back to the rm for debriefing. The tester just told me in the car, "alot of mistakes huh" den mumbled something abt "he would haf tried to help me" or something. blah dee blah blah. 34 pts. Improvement of 4 pts. tts nice.

lalala~ but i'm still elated. N nth will change tt yet.

I really hope 2005 turns out well. It's gonna b a hard yr. The new sem's sub would mean more hw, co concert stuff to settle, CS FOC etc.
Even if things dun really go my way which i'm sure they won't, i'll have to try my best.
At least i noe there'd b some one to b here wif me. =)

I resolve to not procrastinate! *salutes* Don't ask me y i saluted, jus felt like it. hah.

P/S: phantom of the opera the movie is not a veri nice show, i think i preferred the one tt Ms Monica Toh screened during choir lessons in sec 3. In my opinion, when pple sing-talk it's excrucitatingly slow, i'm glad we dun haf to do tt. So unless u're a sucker for andrew llyod weber's classic den it's highly likely u won't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home