Sunday, January 09, 2005

Euphoric. Elated. Ecstatic. Bliss.

First week down. Assignments already piling, sitting n waiting n wishing n hoping for sponsorship. I want them to reply and yet afraid tt they will call me to gif a positive reply. Gotta get down to calling some of them but wo pa pa! *freaks out* Logically, it's jus a phone call, explain details and sound nice tts all, nothing to it but somehow i still feel scared. The heart palpitations, sweaty palms, blank mind and the stuttering. I'm a scardy cat *mEoW*
Jus not used to picking up the phone n talking. The irony, considering i worked at a call centre b4. Honestly speaking, I was extremely nervous when i answered the first call myself. It was the fear tt i'd make a major boo boo, like screw up my facts and provide the wrong info. I think the worse fear i had was, not being able to answer the qns. Imagine calling a call centre for help and hearing the operator go. "Er... I also don't know leh." What does tt say abt credibility of the organisation u represent? what does tt say abt ur ability? Anyway subsequently i started every first call wif dread and fear.
How peculiar, knowing fulling well tt no one can b miss /mr know-it-all. It shows how i reflect the unforgiving nature of Sg society. One mistake and i condemn myself.
Relax girl, you can do it, you haf ur biz mag pple to help u! Self-psychoing. How come it doesn't wrk? But i'm still gonna do it. I can do it~!
I'm supposed to keep to my "No procrastinating" resolution.

Seeing her try hard not to cry, made me feel like crying too. Must haf felt terrible inside. Felt like giving her a big hug. Things will turn out fine ya.

Y do i hear pple singing an chanting malay songs at on the 'hill' outside my house at this time of the nite? Shush! Pple trying to sleep. They sound happy though, i wanna go down join them.

I'm up waiting again. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home