Sunday, December 05, 2004

Weird notion tt came to mind.
I wish tt i have an elder sister, than maybe i can become a bridesmaid. I can't b a flower girl cos i'm too old. So the next best thing to becoming a bride, which is not gonna happen in the near future, is to b a bridesmaid. So all my lovely lady frens, pls get married soon and ask me to b ur bridesmaid. I promise to b extra careful to not thread on the train of ur dress. N i'm gd at holding flowers i won't lose them. So... pick me!! pick me!!

Looks like i've lost alot of pple on the way...
I dunno how to stop u all frm leaving, i haf to learn to accept tt u all do eventually. I do wonder whether i should make the effort of trying to hold on. But why hold on to people who don't feel like staying. Seems like i was right all along. When time passes, situations change. Promises don't reallie count and shldn't b relied on too heavily.
At the end of the day there's nobody left but urself.
But i still stupidly sit n wait. n wait. n wait. For a miracle to happen.

I'm going to hold true to my agreement prbly till end of 2004. Den we'll see how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home