Saturday, November 20, 2004

Journey-Angela
It's a long long journey, till i know where i'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey, and i dunno if can believe
when shadows fall and block my eyes
i am lost n know tt i must hide
It's a long long journey, till i find my way home to you.

Many days i spend drifting off through empty shores
wondering what's my purpose,
wondering how to make me strong
I knoe i will falter, i will cry
I knoe you'll b standing by my side
It's a long long journey n i need to b close to u.

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I dun even know why i do the things i do
when pride builds me up till i can't see my soul
will u break down these walls and pull me through?

Cos it's a long long journey till i feel tt i am worth the price
You paid for me on Calvary beneath those stormy skies
When satan mocks and frens turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
cos it's a long long journey till i find my way home, to you.
oh.. to you.

I'm addicted to hai3 tun2 wan1 lian4 ren2 thanks to Mervin's. *grin*
I love sappy love stories. Pls lend me if u haf any thank u. Tear jerkers most welcomed but happy ending please.
Happy endings r wad i need.

I'm feeling a mixture of excitement n fear for next week when everything starts again.
Cca, perfomance, intersem, hall stuff...
I somehow feel less pressured during exam period, where my only cause for worry was the papers itself. oh crap. u know wad wateva wateva wateva. rereading it makes me feel pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home