Sunday, November 07, 2004

I think i'm taking this voyeur thing a tad bit too far. I found my pri sch crush's blog. muahahha... And i read every single entry. He used to sit beside me in class and when u spend alot of time with a person u will grow accustomed to a person n his ways. I think he still lives a street away frm where i live now. But well... it's some childish pri sch thing, nth to it.

In one of the entries he actually mentioned another pri sch fren, kenneth, who was his best fren and who has his bdae 1 day b4 his. The funnie thing is, when the tcher changed my place, i was made to sit beside kenneth.
Lost contact once we graduated frm pri sch. I wonder how he's doing now.

Back to him, i lost contact wif him during sec sch. Den i saw him in ny 1st 3mths, den in aj after tt and i bumped into him once or twice ard yishun. He's forgotten who i am, but i still remember who he is. I always remember pple who dun remember me. humph.
Anyway, frm wad he writes he's not whom i knew back den, we've all grown up.

Come to think of it... i've met alot of long lost pri sch frens in aj.
There's this yangqin guy who's a yr younger who's also in aj. In pri sch there r two sessions and alternate levels would b in different sessions n since he's a yr younger he was in a different session frm mine. So the only time i saw him was when we performed for the sch's 60th anniversary. N since i was playing liu qin back den it was just beside the yang qin n he was quite gd at it so i noticed him. I think we exchanged a few words while we were waiting to go on stage. i dun realie remember wad we said but it feels surreal recalling it. I was pri 6 n it was my last yr, so well... we all moved on after tt. Den i saw him in aj again. He happened to b my jnr's fren, so when we all happened to meet at yck mrt the other time, he told me i looked very familiar but he couldn't remember where i was frm. At least he recognised me, someone whom i met only a few times remembered me.

10 yrs down the road, i wonder how many of my frens now will remember me. how many of my frens now will still b in contact wif me. whether i would haf made any difference at all in anybody's life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pei Ying said...

Yoz tabbie... I also remember lots of pple hu dun remember me...I may not remember who I've seen dat person or whats his or her name, but I know if I have seen dat person before. I guess we are the obesrvant type of pple ya? Covert observer. I may remember dat person but he/she may not remember me..Kinda hurting sometimes rite? haha.. OR shd we say we are so teeny weeny insignificant dat nobody remembers us.. But nvm, at least I 've found someone hu's oso facing the same problems as me.. Hee..

And I wan watch 2046! Dis manage to catch dat time. And i've got the shark tale cd..heh..fren download n burn for me...

11:46 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home