Saturday, November 06, 2004

I realised i shldn't have said wad i said. Just shows how much i didn't know and didn't understand. But then again i wouldn't know if i wasn't told rite? Forget it, i'll just not say it next time den.
Dispel the thoughts... Purge myslf of all hope... wads gone is gone, accept the fact n move on.

Exams. Exams. Exams. Exams. Exams. A tribute to all 5 papers. 4 ur info, 3 down, 2 more to go. 1 day i will b free frm it all. Bah... This is wad boredom does to u, it's not tt i got nth to study u know just tt today is my self-declared holiday after the gruelling CS104 paper. I like to cut myself some slack, alot of slack actuallie. I stayed up till 3am last nite to study, n my rmmie n yy squeezed into a single bed so i could haf my side of the bed to myself cos i was having a paper the next day. *sobs* my rmmie is da best. N yy is so frenly~ *grins*
Anyway i wrote my notes till my favourite blue pen, which i bought frm shan, went out of ink. *cries*

I think i'm getting a sorethroat again, this sucks. Lousy doctor, i neva really did fully recovered frm the so called 'throat infection'. Can u believe tt he didn't even give me lozanges for my sorethroat the last time. Either a) he forgot b) he dinnoe betta c) he sucks. I think it's option C, considering the fact tt i only spent 5 mins in his room before he bid me adieu.

Thing to do after exams: (i love doing this it gifs me something to look forward to)
1. watch 2046 - i think it stopped screening already =(
2. watch sharktales
3. Find someone who hasn't already watched the abv
4.watch tv
5. figure out palmtop- dust accumulation getting out of hand
6. Go shopping
7. figure out html (long overdue)
8. finish knitting
9. Ktv-ing - prvided my throat holds up

Den it's back to books, exams, tutorials... psychology might not b wad it's all hyped up to be.
N den there's CO. sigh. I kinda like my cca-less life.
Oh, i got a call frm jing today~ happie! N jk msged me~ happie! I miss them alot! At least i know tt i'm remembered. =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home