Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm back~!!! For today n tmr, for flag day. To my lovely wovey frens, pls dun run away when u see me on the streets tmr. Drop by to say hi and do drop some coins in my lil tin can. You. Can do ur bit for charity. 'charity' to me inclusive. *grins* I've neva once did flag day cos i'm seriously agst it. Standing ard begging for coins doesn't seem prdctive enuff as contribution to society. But I want to try it out so i can fully say i've been there done tt and my stand would thus b justifiable. Sch's fine i guess, met alot of people whom i've already seen b4. It's funnie when actuallie i haf alot to say abt it but now when i get down to it i compress everything into a 4 letta F word. Fine. =P Jus tt my bed's so uncomfy n i've got a backache. =(

Joined the Heritage Tour today. Glad i did tt, a lil mornin walk ain't kill nobody in fact its more prdctive den just sleeping the mornin away. It's a gd opportunity to hang out wif sn, wenyi n she ya b4 everyone gets too busy for anything. One of the stops was at the SRC n we took a look-see at the swimming pool. N someone commented outloud tt there wasn't a baby pool. A lifeguard answered, 'Uni already where got baby pool' n everyone burst out in luffter. They've arranged to go swimming soon. Err.. swimming... how abt floating? The marching band display by tk sec was the best. They're coordination n formation was spectacular, we even mistook them as a cca frm the uni. They had a shuttlebus to the original Nanyang Arch. National Monument leh... b4 everyone boarded the bus back we just couldn't resist walking thru it though it was a lil detour frm the original path to the bus, just like our snrs way way way back who used to.

First lecture for today. Freaky to know wads to come.
I hope it was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home