Monday, June 07, 2004

I am contented.
Even though drive like a ticking bomb on the circuit, i wonder whether i'll hit someone/something when i go on the road. choy choy! Today my instruc told me tt he had a 100 bucks incentive deduction cos i knocked into another car the previous lesson. It was a gentle bump ok, just a scratch but i feel bad enuff already. N today my car freewheeled backwards. damn i suck. I think i'm gonna need plenty of lessons, lots n lots of them. Considering my mum took the driving test 6 times, maybe it's hereditary ya.
Even though i'm still not doing anything productive. Still not learning anything tt will prove useful as a skill in the future. cooking hah? noted.
Even though my future career path seems blurry n i'm still wishy washy abt my choices.
Phrases i shld start to avoid: "Anything lor", "shui bian", "i dunno", "err..". N i shld stop spacing out. someone said i look "blur blur de".
bleah =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home