Sunday, May 23, 2004

The only event i looked forward to today was the dinner to marche. Marche is just as stated,'A restaurant in a market', more like a market than a restaurant, nth special abt it. I quite enjoyed the outing reallie. Neva reallie had much interactions wif the j3 co members b4 'cept for occasional brief conversations. After the dinner we went over to starbucks at paragon, where all the guys left (someone's fren got into some trouble -shrugs-) n the girls were left to chit-chat. When girls gather, they can reallie talk abt anything under the sun frm the prospects of having 11 children to someone's bank acct having $15,000. Must b the caffeine.

Went back wif XX. The reason y she's XX is cos i dunnoe her name. I've been told many times but it still slips my mind. There r just some things tt dun register in the brain n her name is one of them. Doesn't help tt she lives quite near me n everytime i see her ard i can only say "hey!". -_- i really hope she doesn't find out, i dun mean to forget, i just dun remember.

Oh anyone watched eco-challenge-NZ? Can anyone tell me which team won. the NZs or team eco-internet. I really disliked the show cos it replaced my 'Third watch' police drama. I guess mediacorp chose to screen eco-challenge in conjunction wif the Olympics in Athens 2004, whose symbol is now permanently etched on the left hand corner of the screen when i watch chn 5 --". Eco-challenge reallie one of the most gruelling expeditions, to finish the whole race as a team is an achievement by itself. I felt like crying when i saw the look of their faces when some of them crossed the finishing line. The mixture of relief n jubilation. (I just missed watching which team was first!!!) After witnessing their 12 days of pushing the body to the brink i felt like i was there wif them, just minus the cold, exhausting feeling, fatigue, hunger etc etc. They say everyone shld haf an eco-challenge experience, it's like after u go thru a near death exp u'd treasure live, after u push urself to ur limits u realise there's alot of stuff tt u neva thought u could achieve. However, I'd haf to learn how to ride a bike, trek, navigate, mountain climb etc etc. nah. not in my lifetime. The most funnie thing is the first time i heard of the eco-challenge was on someone's blog a few yrs back n i wondered wads so gd abt wanting to take part in it. I neva thought tt i'd eva find out now. Just for the record, I still want 'The Third watch' to b back!!

My list of must watch on a typical day in chronological order:
-Fingertips (kids ctrl) which they replaced it wif some stupid pet show!
-Jamie Oliver's cooking show/Yan can cook (so can u!)
-days of our lives (Franco's dead! *gasp*)
-Guess, guess, guess/tt chn U entertainment news
-Third watch (bohoo gone!)
-Bionic woman (also gone!! the lady is really pretty)
-Chn 8 reruns at 5.30pm
-Tt 70's show (cracks me up like nobody's business! this has gotta b my fav comedy)
-xi1 you3 ji4 (it's quite silly yet addictive)
In between these i just watch crap. I'm a true blue couch poTAEtoe, poTAtoe.

I'm so high, so i bet ur boots tt tmr it's gonna b a low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home